All About Camping
Camp with Us!
Camping Ticket Pricing
$60 Regular Pricing
Friday Night June 2nd &
Saturday Night June 3rd
Take in the complete experience by camping with your family and friends within yards of the Festival Grounds. Spots are limited and we are anticipating selling out the Camping Tickets rather quickly.
- Spots are First Come First Serve, so get here Friday June 2nd at 2pm for load in.
- Bring your “Print at Home Camping Ticket” to be Scanned on June 2nd in order to enter your camp site. We can also scan the Camping purchase bar code off of a smart phone as well.
- The camping area is right by the Festival Area in the Morton County Fairgrounds. Once you get to the Festival Site you will see it.
- Your Camping Area Size is 20’x40’ Don’t take more than that. Everybody be Country Cool because we are all here to have an NDGoodTime.
- All Campers, Tow Behinds and Motorhomes must be in the designated Camping Area on June 2nd between 2pm and 9pm. You will not be able to drop your camper, tow behind or motorhome on June 3rd (the day of the Music Festival)
- There are 40 Electrical Hook ups on site, those will be given on a First Come-First Serve Basis. The NDCF Camping Staff will be lining you up in your spot, so get here early for Electrical. All other spots will Not have an electrical hook up and will be primitive.
- Camping Tickets will come with ONE Camping area parking sticker that will allow one vehicle to be parked in your camping area. All other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated Festival Parking Lot. Violators will be towed.
- You cannot Save a Spot for a friend if you want to camp next to each other. You must come to the camping area on June 2nd together in line to get a spot next to each other. No Saving Spots.
- There are No Refunds on Camping Tickets or Festival Tickets
- Generators must have proper muffler system and must be shut off at 2am every night but can be turned back on at 8am.
- Quiet Time starts at 2am
- No Drones in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- No Weapons of any sort is allowed in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- Absolutely NO PETS in the Camping Area or the Festival Area
- Be Country Cool and respect each other- We are all here to have a NDGoodtime
- No Glass Containers in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Festival Area.
- No soliciting your product of any kind in the Camping Area or Festival Parking Lot. Only NDCF sponsors and affiliates are allowed.
- Clean up after yourself. We want it to look like it did when we got here. Please be respectful of the land. There will be plenty of trash cans and dumpsters around to put your trash in.
- All Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, damage, injury to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility. No Liability is assumed by NDCF, owners, sponsors, volunteers, promoters or anyone else associated with the festival.
- Any person consuming alcohol under 21 will be prosecuted and subject to removal of the camping area and the festival area.
- NDCF and management does reserve the right to remove anyone or group at any time at its own discretion. There are no refunds due to a person or group being removed from the camping area or festival area.
- Security will be present in the camping area and festival area.