All About Camping
Camp with us Thursday Night July 12th, Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th. Be able to take in the complete experience by camping with your family and friends. Spots are limited and we are anticipating selling out the Camping Tickets rather quickly. Camping tickets come with one Vehicle camping pass, one Camping pass. You can place an RV, Camper or tents on your 20' x 50' area. Maximum number of people per spot is 10.
- KEEP IT CLEAN - The great people of New Salem and Morton County have allowed us to use the area for us all to have a NDGOODTIME, so help all of us KEEP IT CLEAN. Pick up your area and put all your trash in the large dumpsters and totes around the camping and festival area. The local garbage truck will be by every morning to empty all the dumpsters and totes. Let’s Keep It Clean, Keep It Country and Keep It One NDGOODTIME.
- All spots are primitive, meaning there are no electrical hook ups.
- Spots are First Come First Serve, so get here Thursday July 12th 8:00am for load in. Load in will end for campers at 9:00pm Thursday July 12th.
- Bring your “Print at Home Camping Ticket” to be Scanned on July 12th in order to enter your camp site. We can also scan the Camping purchase bar code off of a smart phone as well.
- The camping area is right to the West of the Morton County Fairgrounds. Please see the map, just take Cow Road and you will be right where you need to be. Once you get to the Festival Site you will see it.
- Your Camping Area Size
20’x50’ don’t take more than that. Everybody be Country Cool because we are all here to have an NDGoodTime.
- All Campers, Tow Behinds and Motorhomes must be in the designated Camping Area on Thursday July 12th between 8am and 9pm. You will not be able to drop your camper, tow behind or motorhome on Friday or Saturday.
- No quads, side-by-sides, golf carts or any other motorized recreational vehicles may be operated in the campground or festival areas.
- Camping Tickets will come with ONE Camping area parking pass that will allow one vehicle to be parked in your camping area. All other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated Festival Parking Lot. Violators will be towed.
- You cannot Save a Spot for a friend if you want to camp next to each other. You must come to the camping area on the load in day together in line to get a spot next to each other. No Saving Spots.
- The Camping Grounds must be cleared and clean by 4pm Sunday. Then we will see you next year!
- There are No Refunds on Camping Tickets or Festival Tickets
- Camping Tickets do not include Festival Tickets
- Must have ID’s on you at all times. Be Country Cool when asked to see it.
- You must have a Festival ticket in order to be in the camping area
- All vehicles in the Camping Areas must have a Camping Area Parking pass, including all recreational vehicles.
- Generators must have proper muffler system and must be shut off at 2am every night but can be turned back on at 8am.
- Quiet Time starts at 2am
- No Drones in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- No Weapons of any sort are allowed in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- Absolutely NO PETS in the Camping Area or the Festival Area
- Be Country Cool and respect each other- We are all here to have a NDGoodtime
- No Glass Containers in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Festival Area.
- No soliciting your product of any kind in the Camping Area or Festival Parking Lot. Only NDCF sponsors and affiliates are allowed.
- Clean up after yourself. We want it to look like it did when we got here. Please be respectful of the land. There will be plenty of trash cans and dumpsters around to put your trash in.
- All Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, damage, injury to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility. No Liability is assumed by NDCF, owners, sponsors, volunteers, promoters or anyone else associated with the festival.
- Any person consuming alcohol under 21 will be prosecuted and subject to removal of the camping area and the festival area.
- NDCF and management does reserve the right to remove anyone or group at any time at its own discretion. There are no refunds due to a person or group being removed from the camping area or festival area.
- NDCF does reserve the right to make any changes at any time as it feels fit to make this a great festival.
- Security will be present in the camping area and festival area.