ND Country Fest July 8th - 10th, 2021
General Festival Information
Be Country Cool and respect each other- We are all here to have an NDGoodTime.
Clean up after yourself. Please be respectful of the land. There are plenty of trash cans and dumpsters around to dispose of your waste.
Security, police and medical are present in the parking lots, campgrounds and festival areas at all times.
Rain or Shine Event.
No Refunds or Exchanges on any Ticket Type.
Purchase tickets online anytime to avoid long lines at the festival Box Office.
All available ticket types will be for sale at any festival Box Office.
All tickets are “Print at Home” and must be presented at one of the festival box offices with ID in order to receive wristbands for admission, as well as all other festival credentials - except for parking. We can also scan the Ticket purchase bar code off of a smart phone as well.
“Print at Home” parking passes will be accepted at the parking entrance.
Box offices are located at the festival entrance and at the entrance to the campground.
*Disclaimer: Patrons, sponsors, vendors, partners and affiliates consent to NDCF, at it’s discretion, to use any likeness, image, brand or description at any time for any reason in the marketing and promotion of the event and company.
All tickets are “Print at Home” and must be presented at one of the festival box offices with ID in order to receive wristbands for admission, as well as all other festival credentials - except for parking.
“Print at Home” parking passes will be accepted at the parking entrance.
Box offices are located at the festival entrance and at the entrance to the campground.
There is a $25 replacement fee for lost or stolen wristbands. Wristbands can be replaced at the box offices.
Yes. Security will be present in the camping area and festival area. Please carry your ID on you at all times. Be Country Cool when asked to see it. Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and is subject to ejection.
- Children under age 18 are allowed but must purchase an admission ticket, be accompanied by parent or legal guardian and supervised at all times. We recommend no one under the age of 12 attend due to the nature of the event. Please use discretion! Children under 5 years of age are free.
- Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and is subject to ejection.
Yes. Bring your own lawn chair and put it where you want in the designated Lawn Area.
It is a first come first serve basis, so get here early to get your best spot in the Lawn Area.
- Folding lawn chairs only (no chair bags allowed)
- Small blankets no larger than 6’x8’ are allowed behind the lawn chair area
- One Chair per ticket holder
- Any chair or blanket left overnight will be discarded
- NDCF is NOT responsible for any chair theft, injury, damage to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility for chairs left in the Festival area.
- No Tents or Large Umbrellas (You may bring a small handheld umbrella, but you will be asked to put it away when the sun goes down.)
No Weapons of any kind are allowed in festival areas - Persons and vehicles are subject to search.
Absolutely NO PETS allowed.
Sorry, No Drones allowed
No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Festival Area.
- No personal off-road vehicles allowed
- No bicycles allowed
NDCF Health and Hygiene Guide
NDCF is committed to keeping attendees healthy and safe. We cannot guarantee you won’t be exposed to COVID-19, but there are things we can all do to help lower the risk to ourselves and others.
General Policies & Recommendations
- If you are 65 years of age or older, or if you have an underlying medical condition, it is recommended that you do not attend.
- If you or anyone in your household is sick, please do not attend.
- Heed all posted signage and policies as you enter each area.
- Workers will be screened for fever and other COVID-19 related symptoms prior to each shift.
- Security staff will be wearing face masks and gloves to protect you and themselves.
- Be prepared for enhanced and stringent cleaning and disinfecting procedures. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
- Some experiences or locations may at times be temporarily closed as capacity maximums are reached. As guests periodically exit the area, an attendant will allow more guests to enter.
- Be patient and take your time exiting the festival area and other congested areas to allow for physical distancing. Egress will take place similar to airlines, where those closest to the exit should be permitted to exit first.
- No pets are allowed, no exceptions.
Practice Good Hygiene
- Wash your hands often and avoid touching your face.
- Cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- Frequently wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Wash hands before and after eating.
- Wash hands before and after assisting anyone.
- Wash hands after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Wash hands after disinfecting or after waste removal activities.
- Wash hands after using the restroom.
- Carry and use hand sanitizer while at the event.
- Use before, during and after restroom use.
- Use before and after eating or drinking.
- Use after sneezing or coughing.
Use Face Masks
- Bring and wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth throughout your visit if you can safely do so.
- Masks are available for purchase at the General Store near North Gate.
Practice Social Distancing
- Maintain your distance from others.
- Groups larger than 10 are discouraged from congregating in close proximity.
- Maintain 6’ distance while standing in lines or in groups. Please don’t crowd your neighbor.
- Avoid commingling in congested areas.
- Avoid walking through crowds when possible. Use perimeters or alternative routes to avoid unnecessary contact.
- Dining tables will be spaced and staggered per ND Department of Health guidelines and disinfected after each use.
- People living in the same house together can sit together. All individuals should be physically distanced otherwise.
Utilize First Aid Services If Needed
- First Aid at the event is free of charge and the First Aid team will follow all HIPAA guidelines to protect your privacy to the fullest extent feasible under the circumstances.
- Self-report to the First Aid booth if you or someone in your group gets a fever or becomes ill during the event. (You and your group may be asked to move to a designated area within the festival for further assessment.)
- The First Aid team is mobile and is able to come to your location if needed.
- All staff members can direct you to the First Aid booth, or can assist you in contacting First Aid if needed.
Food & Beverage
- Personal cups or mugs are not permitted to be filled or refilled at beverage stands.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed, no exceptions.
- Don’t share food or drink.
- Wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after eating.
- No soliciting your product of any kind in the Camping Area or Festival Parking Lot. Only official NDCF sponsors, vendors and affiliates are allowed to solicit products.
- Clean up after yourself. We want it to look like it did when we got here. Please be respectful of the land. There will be plenty of waste receptacles conveniently placed to discard your waste.
- All Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, injury, damage to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility. No Liability is assumed by NDCF, owners, sponsors, volunteers, promoters or anyone else associated with the festival.
- Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and subject to ejection.
- NDCF and management does reserve the right to remove anyone or group at any time at its own discretion. There are no refunds due to a person or group being removed.
- NDCF does reserve the right to make any changes at any time as it deems fit to make this a great experience.
- No professional camera or video equipment allowed in any area (point and shoot cameras and cell phones are approved)
- No Liability is assumed by NDCF, it’s owners, management, agents, sponsors, volunteers, promoters, partners or anyone else associated with the festival
- All patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, damage, injury or damage to personal property
- NDCF and management reserve the right to remove any person or group at any time at its own discretion
- There are no refunds for any person or group that has been removed
- NDCF reserves the right to make any changes at any time
- NDCF will assume NO liability or responsibility for abandoned, lost or stolen personal items
- No Tents or Large Umbrellas allowed in festival area
- By purchasing a ticket to ND Countryfest, entering the venue, and being present, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with ND Countryfest. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering the festival venue. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the ND Countryfest venue.
Festival ScheduleMain Street Marketplace
Open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday
General Admission Music Bowl Gate
Open from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thursday
Open from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday & Saturday
VIP Music Bowl Gate
Open from 4:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Thursday
Open from 3:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. on Friday & Saturday
Early Campground Check In (Wednesday with Additional Fee)
Golden West Box Office
Open from 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. VIP
Open from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Frontier
Standard Campground Check In (No Fee)
Golden West Box Office
Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday
Open from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday
North Gate Box Office
Open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Open from 1 p.m. to 2.a.m. Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Park in designated parking areas only. (Violators towed at owner’s expense)
There is a designated area for the Festival Parking near the North Gate. Please carpool and be smart. Have a designated driver. Once you get close to the festival area, follow signs to where parking is located along Cow Road.
Parking can be purchased in advance or at the festival each day.
Cash only for parking passes purchased at the festival.
Festival Parking is $10 per day. Please bring the correct amount (like a $10 bill). Please carpool and be smart have a designated driver.
VIP and General Parking can be purchased early during the ticking purchasing process.
Extra Vehicle parking is available to folks camping if more than one steering wheel is already in your campsite.
Extra Vehicle Parking can be purchased online or once you arrive.
Overnight parking, Camping and tents of any kind are all prohibited in the Festival Parking lots.
All vehicles must be removed from the Festival Parking lots each night.
Vehicles left overnight in Festival Parking Lots are subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
No sleeping in cars overnight in the Festival Parking lots.
Overnight camping is permitted in the VIP and Frontier Campgrounds. Tickets for camping are required and sites are limited and first come first served. We are anticipating selling out quickly.
ADA Parking is located near North Gate
- Vehicle must be ADA registered
- A hang tag must accompany the registered vehicle
- ADA Parking $10 per day
Prohibited activities and items in parking lots include but are not limited to Travel Trailers, RVs, Tents, Campfires, Cooking, Grills, Consuming Alcohol, Games, Tents, Solicitation of any sort, Unauthorized Ticket Sellers, Selling of Products, and anything NDCF management chooses to prohibit at any time for any reason.
KEEP IT CLEAN - The great people of New Salem and Morton County have allowed all of us to use this beautiful venue for a NDGOODTIME, help us KEEP IT CLEAN. Pick up your area and put all your waste in the many receptacles around the camping and festival area. Garbage trucks will be by every morning to empty dumpsters and totes. Let’s Keep It Clean, Keep It Country and Keep It One NDGOODTIME.
Campground Curbside Trash Pick Up
Our great partner Trans Trash will be doing curbside pick-up in the campgrounds each morning. Please place your bagged trash in front of your campsite and they will come and grab it in the morning. Keep It Clean.
NEW TO NDCF - Guests must purchase per person CAMP ADMISSION to access any campground. (Campsites and Camping Admission sold separately, NOT included with purchase of Festival Admission).
For your convenience, “Early Camping” is available Wednesday and can be purchased separately for camping or RV drop-off starting at 2:00 PM for VIP Campground and 4:00 PM for Frontier Campground. Registration closes at 9:00 PM Wednesday.
General and VIP(NEW) Camp Sites and Camp Admission are available to purchase on website or at festival.
Must purchase General or VIP Weekend Festival Admission to access campgrounds. (Single-day music-only ticket purchasers cannot enter campgrounds or purchase camping).
(NEW) Camp Admission is good for Thursday Night, Friday Night and Saturday Night. (Early Campground load in for Wednesday sold separately, Wednesday Camp Admission free).
You can place one (1) RV, Travel trailer or tent on your 20' x 50' site.
Only one (1) Steering Wheel allowed per site (=1 tow vehicle OR 1 motorhome).
No bicycles allowed.
Camp with us Thursday Night, Friday Night and Saturday Night in the VIP and Frontier Campgrounds.
Festival Tickets do not include Camping, and Camping Spots and Camping Admission does not include Festival Admission. Camping tickets Festival tickets are sold separately.
New to NDCF 2019 - Guests must purchase Camping Admission in order to have access to the camping sites.
Camping sites are limited and we anticipate selling out quickly.
Site selection is on a first come, first served basis. Get here Thursday 9:00am for load in. Load in will end for campers at 9:00pm Thursday night. Also, you may Purchase Early Load In and camp with us Wednesday Night Too!
All campsites must be clean and vacated by 12:00 PM Sunday. (No exceptions).
The maximum number of people per campsite is 6.
We follow the recommendations of Morton County Burn Ban. If they allow it we will.
All campfires must be monitored at all times, kept small and contained inside an approved fire ring, minimum of 10’ clearance around all sides.
Only certified firewood allowed. If uncertain, contact North Dakota Department of Agriculture for more info.
The sites are 20’ x 50’. You can place one RV, Camper or tent on a site. (One Steering Wheel Allowed per site).
ONLY one Steering Wheel Allowed per campsite. (Extra Vehicle Parking can be purchased online or at the festival).
No. All spots are primitive.
Due to the nature of this event there are No Refunds or Exchanges on any Ticket Type.
- This is a Rain or Shine Event
- Artists are subject to change
- All vehicles and campers are subject to search.
- Redeem any Print At Home camping permits at Golden West Box Office. All available tickets types will also be able to be purchased at any Box Office location.
- Early Camping Check-in (additional fee applies) opens Wednesday, 2:00 PM at VIP campground, 4:00 PM at Frontier campground.
- All campgrounds officially open (no additional fees) Thursday, 9:00 AM – Sunday, 12:00 PM.
- Checkout is Sunday, 12:00 PM. Anyone without authorized consent refusing to leave the campground by checkout time will be ejected by Morton County Sheriff.
- Setting up your camper after 9:00 PM each night is not permitted due to safety concerns. If you arrive after 9:00 PM you will be required to stage at the Golden West parking lot until 9:00 AM the next morning.
- Any RV, travel trailer or tent and tow vehicle including tables, chairs, shade tents, fire pits, grills and lawn games must fit within the designated 20’ x 50’ campsite footprint. Absolutely no blocking of roadways is permitted.
- Maximum number of people per campsite is 6
- KEEP IT CLEAN – The great folks of New Salem and Morton County have allowed us to use the venue and surrounding property for a NDGoodTime. Do your part to KEEP IT CLEAN. Place all of your waste in designated containers conveniently located throughout the venue. Please place all aluminum in the proper recycling container.
- Curbside campground waste collection will occur each morning. Just place your bagged waste at the road and the curbside staff will collect it for you. Please separate all aluminum.
- Sites are first come first serve. Arrive early for the best spot.
- Saving a Spot for a friend is not permitted. If you wish to camp next to each other you must arrive and check-in at the same time. Please notify camp staff of everyone that is in your group. We will do our best to ensure you enter the campground together. However, NDCF cannot guarantee you will be able to camp together due to the first come first serve policy.
- All campsites are primitive with no electrical or water hookups.
- You are permitted to use a quiet personal generator with proper muffler system. Please be courteous and point generator exhaust away from any person, tent or vehicle.
- Quiet Time is 2:00 AM – 8:00 AM. Any mechanical or amplified noise is prohibited during this time.
- Safety checks will regularly occur to monitor safe camping conditions. Please notify campground staff or security of any concern.
- Security will be present in the campgrounds at all times.
- No personal ATVs, off-road vehicles, golf carts, mopeds, dirt bikes or any other type of personal motorized recreational vehicle are permitted.
- Only one vehicle is permitted in each campsite. All extra vehicles in your group must be placed in the Extra Vehicle Parking Lot located in each campground (additional fee applies). Violators towed at owner’s expense. No camping permitted in any parking lot.
- Festival Admission ticket must accompany a Camp Admission ticket to be permitted access to any campground.
- Camp Admission tickets and Campsite passes do not include Festival Admission.
- All individuals staying in the campground are required to have a Camp Admission ticket.
- All vehicles in the campgrounds must have the proper pass displayed at all times.
- Show your wristband each time you enter the campground.
No enclosed campsites. All sites must remain open to the front.
Things To Do
Late Night at NDCF
The Festival grounds will remain open until 2 a.m. every night. The Good Times Saloon will feature our DJ nightly, and our food trucks and bars will be open as well. Feel free to stay in your lawn chair or your suite tent and enjoy the late night. The main stage will also be playing music until closing.
NDCF Signature Drinks
Enjoy a Coors Light or one of our two signature cocktails: The Country Cocktail and the Sunburn. Coors Light and our signature cocktails can be purchased throughout the festival grounds.
Daily Shuttle Bus
There will be a local shuttle bus that will take you from the campground to all the local restaurants, bars, golf course, pool and convenient stores.
We will have some of our featured artists out in the campground singing for your enjoyment.
Campground General Store
Stop by our Campground General Store for Ice, Pop, Snacks and items you might have forgotten.
Gate Giveaway Every Night
For the first guests who enter through the gate we will be giving away a NDCF commemorative item for FREE. Get to the gates first and get your item.
Food Trucks and Craft Vendors
Take advantage of the great food trucks and craft vendors we have at ND Country Fest. Shop, eat and drink, sounds like a great start!