General Festival Information
Be Country Cool and respect each other- We are all here to have an NDGoodTime.
Clean up after yourself. Please be respectful of the land. There are plenty of trash cans and dumpsters around to dispose of your waste.
Security, police and medical are present in the parking lots, campgrounds and festival areas at all times.
Rain or Shine Event.
No Refunds or Exchanges on any Ticket Type.
*All ADMISSION TICKETS are RFID Wristbands, which will be mailed to you 2-3 weeks prior to the festival.
*All OTHER TICKET TYPES are "Print at Home" tickets. You will need to bring it to the festival or staging areas to be scanned in order to receive the appropriate credentials. We can also scan the Ticket purchase bar code off of a smart phone as well.
*Disclaimer: Patrons, sponsors, vendors, partners and affiliates consent to NDCF, at it’s discretion, to use any likeness, image, brand or description at any time for any reason in the marketing and promotion of the event and company.
You can find estimated shipment and delivery dates along with other tracking information from the Tickets page in your Eventbrite account.
If you purchased your wristband after the cutoff date for shipping, please proceed to Will Call with a copy of your original order confirmation email and a photo ID. We'll get you set up.
You can update your shipping address on the Tickets page until the cutoff date when shipping begins. If you aren't available at the shipping address you provided and don't have a different address, you can cancel the shipment and pick up your replacement wristband at the event in Will Call/Onsite Box Office.
If you can't receive the package after it's been shipped to the provided address, please proceed to Will Call/Onsite Box Office with a copy of your original order confirmation email and a photo ID. We'll get you set up.
In all cases, shipping fees are non-refundable.
NOTE: If your shipping address is wrong when shipping begins, you'll need to pick up your wristband at Will Call Will Call/Onsite Box Office. The original order confirmation email and a photo ID may be required for wristband pick-up.
If you haven't received your wristband yet, take a look at your Tickets page for estimated shipping and delivery dates.
RFID Wristband replacement will have a fee of $25 per wristband.
Yes. Security will be present in the camping area and festival area. Please carry your ID on you at all times. Be Country Cool when asked to see it. Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and is subject to ejection.
- Children under age 18 are allowed but must purchase an admission ticket, be accompanied by parent or legal guardian and supervised at all times. We recommend no one under the age of 12 attend due to the nature of the event. Please use discretion! Children under 5 years of age are free.
- Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and is subject to ejection.
Yes. Bring your own lawn chair and put it where you want in the designated Lawn Area.
It is a first come first serve basis, so get here early to get your best spot in the Lawn Area.
- No Blankets - Just Chairs (no chair bags)
- One Chair per ticket holder
- Do not leave lawn chairs in the festival area overnight. All chairs will be removed and discarded after closing each night.
- NDCF is NOT responsible for any chair theft, injury, damage to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility for chairs left in the Festival area.
- No Tents or Large Umbrellas (You may bring a small handheld umbrella, but you will be asked to put it away when the sun goes down.)
No Weapons of any kind are allowed in festival areas - Persons and vehicles are subject to search.
Absolutely NO PETS allowed.
Sorry, No Drones allowed
- One sealed 20oz water bottle per person is allowed.
- No Glass Containers allowed
- No outside food or beverages are allowed in the Festival Area.
- All beverage containers of any sort must be empty coming in and empty exiting the festival area
- No personal off-road vehicles allowed
- No bicycles allowed
- No soliciting your product of any kind in the Camping Area or Festival Parking Lot. Only official NDCF sponsors, vendors and affiliates are allowed to solicit products.
- Clean up after yourself. We want it to look like it did when we got here. Please be respectful of the land. There will be plenty of waste receptacles conveniently placed to discard your waste.
- All Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, injury, damage to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility. No Liability is assumed by NDCF, owners, sponsors, volunteers, promoters or anyone else associated with the festival.
- Any person consuming alcohol under the age of 21 will be prosecuted and subject to ejection.
- NDCF and management does reserve the right to remove anyone or group at any time at its own discretion. There are no refunds due to a person or group being removed.
- NDCF does reserve the right to make any changes at any time as it deems fit to make this a great experience.
- No professional camera or video equipment allowed in any area (point and shoot cameras and cell phones are approved)
- No Liability is assumed by NDCF, it’s owners, management, agents, sponsors, volunteers, promoters, partners or anyone else associated with the festival
- All patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, damage, injury or damage to personal property
- NDCF and management reserve the right to remove any person or group at any time at its own discretion
- There are no refunds for any person or group that has been removed
- NDCF reserves the right to make any changes at any time
- NDCF will assume NO liability or responsibility for abandoned, lost or stolen personal items
- No Tents or Large Umbrellas allowed in festival area
- By purchasing a ticket to ND Countryfest, entering the venue, and being present, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice and name for any purpose whatsoever in connection with ND Countryfest. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering the festival venue. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the ND Countryfest venue.
Park in designated parking areas only. (Violators towed at owner’s expense)
There is a designated area for the Festival Parking near the North Gate. Please carpool and be smart. Have a designated driver. Once you get close to the festival area, follow signs to where parking is located along Cow Road.
Parking can be purchased in advance or at the festival each day.
Cash only for parking passes purchased at the festival.
Festival Parking is $10 per day. Please bring the correct amount (like a $10 bill). Please carpool and be smart have a designated driver.
VIP and General Parking can be purchased early during the ticking purchasing process.
Extra Vehicle parking is available to folks camping if more than one steering wheel is already in your campsite.
Extra Vehicle Parking can be purchased online or once you arrive.
Overnight parking, Camping and tents of any kind are all prohibited in the Festival Parking lots.
All vehicles must be removed from the Festival Parking lots each night.
Vehicles left overnight in Festival Parking Lots are subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
No sleeping in cars overnight in the Festival Parking lots.
Overnight camping is permitted in the VIP and Frontier Campgrounds. Tickets for camping are required and sites are limited and first come first served. We are anticipating selling out quickly.
ADA Parking is located near North Gate
- Vehicle must be ADA registered
- A hang tag must accompany the registered vehicle
Prohibited activities and items in parking lots include but are not limited to Travel Trailers, RVs, Tents, Campfires, Cooking, Grills, Consuming Alcohol, Games, Tents, Solicitation of any sort, Unauthorized Ticket Sellers, Selling of Products, and anything NDCF management chooses to prohibit at any time for any reason.
KEEP IT CLEAN - The great people of New Salem and Morton County have allowed all of us to use this beautiful venue for a NDGOODTIME, help us KEEP IT CLEAN. Pick up your area and put all your waste in the many receptacles around the camping and festival area. Garbage trucks will be by every morning to empty dumpsters and totes. Let’s Keep It Clean, Keep It Country and Keep It One NDGOODTIME.
NEW TO NDCF - Guests must purchase per person CAMP ADMISSION to access any campground. (Campsites and Camping Admission sold separately, NOT included with purchase of Festival Admission).
For your convenience, “Early Camping” is available Wednesday and can be purchased separately for camping or RV drop-off starting at 2:00 PM for VIP Campground and 4:00 PM for Frontier Campground. Registration closes at 9:00 PM Wednesday.
General and VIP(NEW) Camp Sites and Camp Admission are available to purchase on website or at festival.
Must purchase General or VIP Weekend Festival Admission to access campgrounds. (Single-day music-only ticket purchasers cannot enter campgrounds or purchase camping).
(NEW) Camp Admission is good for Thursday Night, Friday Night and Saturday Night. (Early Campground load in for Wednesday sold separately, Wednesday Camp Admission free).
You can place one (1) RV, Travel trailer or tent on your 20' x 50' site.
Only one (1) Steering Wheel allowed per site (=1 tow vehicle OR 1 motorhome).
No bicycles allowed.
NDCF “My Hometown” Campground Contest
Win 2020 NDCF VIP Passes and More!
How do YOU make your campsite feel more like home? Announcing the 2019 ND Country Fest Camping Contest Theme: MY HOMETOWN!!! Decorate your campsite to share your hometown pride with fellow NDCF Campers and a chance at tickets for 2020!!! Is your hometown famous for something? Or do you want to make it famous? We want to help you put it on the map! Be as creative or as simple as you want. Add a bar, decorate, use props, dress up, create a themed menu item or cocktail, or just serve cold Coors Light…whatever your group can think up and put together, we want to see! Just make sure to represent YOUR HOMETOWN! And don’t forget to include a sign with your City and State (per rules).
Rules and the Rundown:
Here’s what you need to do to enter.
1. Decorate your campsite to the theme of MY HOMETOWN at ND Country Fest 2019 and include a sign no smaller than 8.5” x 11” with the City and State of your hometown.
2. Tell your campground manager you want to participate so we have your exact location.
3. Upload up to three photos of your decorated campsite to Instagram — be sure to tag @ndcountryfest and use the required hashtags #ndgoodtime and #ndcf2019camping. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CT Friday, July 12th.
PLEASE NOTE: Set your Instagram account to public so we can view your photos.
4. Saturday morning we will choose our top 5 sites and inform you through Instagram direct message if you are one of them. Our judges will visit each site between 10:00am and 12:00pm on Saturday. You do not need to be present for the judging. Our hope is to film the prize award ceremony at the top 3 locations between 1:00pm and 3:00pm on Saturday. We will broadcast these videos on the Video Board at the Main Stage during the 5:30pm break. And release it on all social media outlets thereafter.
1st Place – (4) 3-Day VIP Weekend Admission with VIP Individual Camp Admission and (1) VIP Vehicle for 2020 ND Country Fest.
2nd Place - (4) 3-Day General Admission Weekend Admission with Frontier Individual Camp Admission and (1) Frontier Vehicle for 2020 ND Country Fest.
3rd Place - (2) 3-Day General Admission Weekend Admission with Frontier Individual Camp Admission and (1) Frontier Vehicle for 2020 ND Country Fest.
Best of luck to all our happy campers! See you in July!
Camp with us Thursday Night, Friday Night and Saturday Night in the VIP and Frontier Campgrounds.
Festival Tickets do not include Camping, and Camping Spots and Camping Admission does not include Festival Admission. Camping tickets Festival tickets are sold separately.
New to NDCF 2019 - Guests must purchase Camping Admission in order to have access to the camping sites.
Camping sites are limited and we anticipate selling out quickly.
Site selection is on a first come, first served basis. Get here Thursday 9:00am for load in. Load in will end for campers at 9:00pm Thursday night. Also, you may Purchase Early Load In and camp with us Wednesday Night Too!
All campsites must be clean and vacated by 4:00 PM Sunday. (No exceptions).
The maximum number of people per campsite is 6.
We follow the recommendations of Morton County Burn Ban. If they allow it we will.
All campfires must be monitored at all times, kept small and contained inside an approved fire ring, minimum of 10’ clearance around all sides.
Only certified firewood allowed. If uncertain, contact North Dakota Department of Agriculture for more info.
The sites are 20’ x 50’. You can place one RV, Camper or tent on a site. (One Steering Wheel Allowed per site).
ONLY one Steering Wheel Allowed per campsite. (Extra Vehicle Parking can be purchased online or at the festival).
No. All spots are primitive.
Due to the nature of this event there are No Refunds or Exchanges on any Ticket Type.
- This is a Rain or Shine Event
- Artists are subject to change
- No Drones in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- No Weapons of any sort is allowed in the Camping Area or Festival Area
- Absolutely NO PETS in the Camping Area or the Festival Area
- No Glass Containers in the Camping Area or Festival Area.
- Be Country Cool and respect each other- We are all here to have a NDGoodtime
- No soliciting your product of any kind in the Camping Area or Festival Parking Lot. Only NDCF sponsors and affiliates are allowed.
- Clean up after yourself. We want it to look like it did when we got here. Please be respectful of the land. There will be plenty of trash cans and dumpsters around to put your trash in.
- All Patrons assume complete risk and responsibility for any theft, damage, injury to personal property or person. NDCF will assume NO Liability or responsibility. No Liability is assumed by NDCF, owners, sponsors, volunteers, promoters or anyone else associated with the festival.
- Any person consuming alcohol under 21 will be prosecuted and subject to ejection of the camping area and the festival area.
- NDCF and management does reserve the right to remove anyone or group at any time at its own discretion. There are no refunds due to a person or group being removed from the camping area or festival area.
- NDCF does reserve the right to make any changes at any time as it feels fit to make this one great day.
- Security will be present in the camping area and festival area.
- Spots are First Come First Serve, so get here Thursday 9:00am for load in. Load in will end for campers at 9:00pm Thursday night.
- Purchase “Early Load In” for camping and drop off Wednesday starting at 4pm ending 9pm.
- The camping area is right to the West of the Morton County Fairgrounds. Please see the map, just take Cow Road and you will be right where you need to be. Once you get to the Festival Site you will see it.
- Your Camping Area Size is 20’x50’ don’t take more than that. Everybody be Country Cool because we are all here to have an NDGoodTime.
- All Campers, Tow Behinds and Motorhomes must be in the designated Camping Area on Thursday between 8am and 9pm. You will not be able to drop your camper, tow behind or motorhome on Friday or Saturday.
- No quads, side-by-sides, golf carts or any other motorized recreational vehicles may be operated in the campground or festival areas.
- Camping Spots will come with ONE Camping area parking pass that will allow one vehicle to be parked in your camping area (One Steering Wheel per Campsite). All other vehicles will need to be parked in the designated Festival Parking Lot. Violators will be towed.
- You cannot Save a Spot for a friend if you want to camp next to each other. You must come to the camping area on the load in day together in line to get a spot next to each other. No Saving Spots.
- The Camping Grounds must be cleared and clean by 4pm Sunday. Then we will see you next year!
- There are No Refunds on Camping Tickets, Festival Tickets or any ticket/pass type.
- Camping Spots do not include Festival Tickets or Camping Admission.
- Must have ID’s on you at all times. Be Country Cool when asked to see it.
- You must have a camp admission credential in order to be in the camping area.
- All vehicles in the Camping Areas must have a Camping Area Parking pass.
- Generators must have proper muffler system and must be shut off at 3am every night but can be turned back on at 8am.
- Quiet Time starts at 3am
No enclosed campsites. All sites must remain open to the front.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please send an email to:
If you are interested in becoming a vendor at the festival, please send an email to:
Baymont Inn & Suites (Mandan)
- Show your ticket stub at the Baymont to get a $79 hotel room rate July 11-13, 2019
- Free wings in the Seven Seas Bar and Grill every Monday-Friday from 5pm - 7pm
- Daily food and drink specials in the Seven Seas Bar and Grill
- Show your ticket stub at the Seven Seas Bar and Grill for 2-4-1 well and domestic drinks July 11-13, 2019
Take Nightlife Limousine to ND Countryfest in New Salem!
ND Countryfest Schedule
Thursday, July 11th
Departs from Ramada Inn (Bismarck) @ 6:00 PM
Departs from Baymont Inn & Suites (Mandan) @ 6:30 PM
Friday, July 12th
Departs from Ramada Inn (Bismarck) @ 6:00 PM
Departs from Baymont Inn & Suites (Mandan) @ 6:30 PM
Saturday, July 13th
Departs from Ramada Inn (Bismarck) @ 5:00 PM
Departs from Baymont Inn & Suites (Mandan) @ 5:30 PM
Pick-up for Return Trip
Departs from the Main Gates 30 minutes after the Final Act Concludes